How to earn, grow, protect, gift, and enjoy your money with less stress
Apr 01, 2020
Money is the number one cause of stress whether you have it or not. And I find that how you navigate the money cycle can either add to or subtract from the stress you feel. The topic of money can bring frustration or celebration. What does it bring for you? Are you better at earning, growing, protecting, gifting, or enjoying your money? Find out what part of the money cycle causes you the most stress when you listen to this episode and how to stress less.
- Remember the key is managing stress. I said less stress, not no stress. Stress will come you just need to know what to do with it.
- Determine your strengths around money. What you do well over and over again.
- Determine your challenges around money. Where you repeat the same mistakes. When are you most stressed or anxious about money.
- Decide how much of these patterns you are prepared to live with and what needs to change
- Lean on your strengths
- Adjust and accept your challenges. You can't change everything at the same time so while you are learning go ahead and give yourself permission to accept.
- Know thyself is the most important Presidential Principles
- What do you really want?
- What is your idea of prosperity?
- How do you want to show up in the world? Meaning how do you want to be described when you're not in the room.
Money Mentality Quiz
Call to Action:
We all know that money is the number one cause of stress whether you have it or not. There are so many reasons but the number one reason is because we all want more of it no matter how much we already have.
Take the Money Mentality quiz and find out how you use money to get love. You'll also learn your strengths and challenges around money? You'll get the answers to these questions and more when you take the Money Mentality Quiz. http://presidentiallifestyle.com/money-quiz
Have you gotten to the point where you’d rather be appreciated for who you are rather than what you do? If finding meaning in life is a high priority for you right now and you’re interested in seeing if you’re a fit for working with me and my team at Presidential Lifestyle, here’s what I want you to do.
to book a private conversation with me so you can determine what’s stopping you from creating a meaningful life. You’ll get on the phone with me and we'll talk for about 60 minutes to get to the bottom of what’s got you so stressed right now.
We help CEOs and high-achievers all over the world navigate through their stress so they can enjoy their success and turn their money into meaning. So to see if we can help you do the same thing…head over to presidentiallifestyle.com/private-conversation
Connect with Kiné:
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available
Connect where you like to listen to podcast: